Goals for 2021:
- Within the next year we are aiming to fundraise enough to open our own affordable veterinary care facility.
- To expand our partnerships with many different brands who support rescue in order to provide the best quality of food, beds, and supplies to all our rescue animals.
- To expand our team to be able to engage more with the larger community, provide better quality communication, and be able to rescue more pups!
The Labelle Foundation is a Los Angeles foster based 501(c)(3) animal rescue devoted to saving, rehabilitating, and advocating for dogs. Through engaging the community far and wide, The Labelle Foundation aims to serve the animal rescue community by specializing in neonatal orphans, medical dogs and mothers and babies. Their goal is to help the animals they rescue find loving forever families, save as many lives as possible, and educate on the importance of responsible dog ownership.
Labelle Foundation Pillars:
- To rescue and improve the lives of dogs in need in our community.
- To strive to educate the community on the importance of rescue, proper and responsible pet care, and the necessity of spay and neuter.
- To display commitment in finding all the animals in our care a loving forever home.
- To welcome new rescues, fosters, adopters and supporters with open arms into The Labelle Foundation family.
- To uphold the values of not-for-profits by continuing to funnel resources to the betterment of the animals in our care.